Connecting Stripe to Payoneer
Connecting Stripe to Payoneer is a very simple process, but there are a couple of things we recommend to ensure the continuity of payments.
Registering your Payoneer account as the Stripe payout method:
1. On the left-hand side of your Stripe Dashboard select the ‘balance’ tab, followed by the ‘settings’ tab
2. Select the ‘add bank account’ button
3. Enter your Payoneer bank account information – if you do not know your Payoneer account details, these can be found under the ‘global payments service’ tab within your Payoneer account.
- LLC vs C Corporation: The Ultimate Guide to Decide Which Is Best For Your Business
- What is the Best State to Form My LLC In?
- Wyoming vs Delaware LLC: The Ultimate Guide to Decide Where to Form Your LLC
- How to Create a Wyoming LLC: The Ultimate Step by Step Guide
- LLC Filing Fees and Recurring Fees by State