Meet StartPack Entrepreneur Jorge Aguayo Building Prata Joyeria
We had the opportunity to chat with StartPack entrepreneur Jorge Aguayo of Prata Joyeria to learn more about his company and his experience using StartPack.
Jorge Aguayo's Bio
Jorge Aguayo is a jewelry entrepreneur from Mexico who pursued his dream of expanding his sterling silver business to the American market. Jorge is now Owner of Prata Joyeria, an e-commerce business selling hundreds of fine silver jewelry pieces made by more than 70 artisans from different regions of Mexico. Check out his range of jewelry here on the Prata Joyeria site, https://pratajoyeria.com/
In this talk you will learn:
- How Jorge started his company
- How Jorge set up his business from a legal perspective
- What it’s like to enter the US market as a non-American citizen
- And answers to questions folks had live along the way!
Hear why Jorge chose StartPack, to launch his US company Prata Joyeria 🚀
- LLC vs C Corporation: The Ultimate Guide to Decide Which Is Best For Your Business
- What is the Best State to Form My LLC In?
- Wyoming vs Delaware LLC: The Ultimate Guide to Decide Where to Form Your LLC
- How to Create a Wyoming LLC: The Ultimate Step by Step Guide
- LLC Filing Fees and Recurring Fees by State